Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wheeeee, The People.

It's been long since I blogged now I don't know where to start. It's very difficult for me not to self promote. (confession!) I'm a cog in my own machine. (and the gas) (I'm thinking cars) 

I've been here and there but mostly glued to my seat. Maybe that is why I go monkey sometimes when I go out. (last night, way too much monkey) Now I was going to say you can tell about all you need to know about a person just by going into their home. (exceptions abound) So I'm at of all places a party on the Upper East Side (is that capitalized?) and an artist lives there. Posh. building - olde $$$ co-op. Very posh for an artist of not much renown. (for good reason) I was not a good boy. Let's just say when anyone I knew left, what was left, The People, were odious. Took me back to a previous life. (ick)

Ok that's judgement and I'm no better than the artist that decorates their home as a one-person show and the vipers that congregate there. I was there. My friends that were there (and intelligently left early) can bite with the best. (I'm throwing grenades here) 

People in glass houses? (got to go now bye!)


No comments:

Post a Comment